Are you looking forward to living in Hong Kong? If you want to work and live in Hong Kong, you need to apply for a Hong Kong work Visa. There are many people who are applying for the Hong Kong work Visa. Hong Kong provides good working opportunities that attract many foreigners to live and work in Hong Kong. You can get a Work Visa for Hong Kong by taking 5 simple steps.
1. Check Your Eligibility
If you want to work in Hong Kong, you need to be eligible for application. The first step to getting a work Visa is to check you have all the documents for the application. These include:
- Your graduation degree
- Experience in the work field for which the person is applying
- The salary offered by the company should be at least HK $20000
- There must be documents that prove that the company needs a foreigner to complete their work.
- As the person will earn from Hong Kong company, he must have some contribution to the Hong Kong society.
These are some of the terms that you need to agree if you want to get a Hong Kong Visa.
2. Apply For A Job In Hong Kong
You may apply for a job first, or you may arrive in Hong Kong and then get a work Visa. However, if you contact the immigration service, they will suggest you move to Hong Kong first. Either way is possible, but getting a job first helps the process. Once a company hires you, they will help you to get a visa. In addition to that, you will face less problem before getting the paper. Before giving permission to any foreigner to work there are many steps for security that you must pass. In simple words, the entire process becomes really easy.
3. Apply For Visa
You have already check all the documents and terms. So, you know that you can apply for a visa. Now your company will give you the rest of the information so you can get your Visa. The documents you may need are :
1. A complete form with your signature
2.Business registration certificate copies
3. A description of the post you will be working for.
4. You need to submit a letter of appointment from the company.
5. All sorts of paper related to tax.
6. A list of the company’s staff and position
7. A complete description of the post.
8. If the individual is replacing an already existing company, there must be a written explanation of the situation.
9. There should be documents showing if the applicant has been to Hong Kong before.
10. If the company hires the individual for a new post, then there should a paper explaining the situation.
Depending on the situation an applicant may need to submit more papers. However, these are the basic papers that you need to complete the process.
4. Accept All The Conditions For Application
As you may have noticed that there are terms that you need to accept before getting the Visa in your hand. You need to accept the terms for application. There are additional documents that you need for the process to be complete.
5. Submit The Papers
If you have all the documents, then sign and complete the papers. Now you have to wait till responses arrive at you. Wait till the time when you get the good news. As you are waiting, you may plan: Where to stay? Or what to take in Hong Kong.